Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Duh Tribe Report: Am I just brain dead?

Is it just me or doesn't it seem like it would be a good idea to broadcast the spring training games of the Cleveland Indians on their own cable network, Sports Time Ohio???

Maybe I'm just a drooling moron for asking this but I believe it to be a legitimate question. Perhaps there are some "legal reasons" that it would be in direct violation with ESPN or the local radio stations who broadcast the games in town.

But the Cleveland Indians OWN Sports Time Ohio ...AND the team. Why couldn't they broadcast these afternoon games down in Winter Haven during the day on STO?

I mean, it's not like they are showing anything else during the day on this cable station unless you consider "static" a form of entertainment. And how many times do I actually need to be informed that "Underground Hillbilly Backyard Basment Trailer Park Wrestling" will be shown promptly at 10:00 pm?

Once a day is fine by me ...thanks!

Damn, if STO is that hard up for programming, I'll volunteer to make predictions about the upcoming Fantasy Baseball season for them. I could read "stats" from my Sporting News magazine while wearing my stylish "Corona-bottles and limes" pajama bottoms on my living room couch.

That should turn some heads during "sweeps week" in Cleveland, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home