Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wahoo! Travis Hafner's new $57 million deal will buy a lot of Pronk Bars, kids!

I guess I should probably go ahead and order those “I Heart Larry Dolan” T-shirts, huh?

It was announced today that the Cleveland Indians have signed their designated hitter, Travis Hafner, to a 4-year deal worth $57 million dollars. Now it looks like there WILL be joy in “Pronkville” after all as the Cleveland Indians continue to sign their top talent, following Grady Sizemore, Jhonny Peralta, and Jake Westbrook...

(As shameless as Barry Bonds on "media day" you can read more HERE...)

2 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Blogger Samson said...

Sorry for asking here,but what's the title of this song:

"Why don't you turn me loose? Turn me loose? Turn me loose? I've got to do it my way ...OR NO WAY AT ALL. Why don't you turn me loose? Turn me loose? Turn me loose? I've got to do it my way. I wanna fly..."

=]

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Chris McVetta said...

"Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's?

"Masquerading as a man with a reason. My charade is the event of the season. And if I claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that I don't know..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home